- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department
We found 3 general surgeons who accept Medicare near Silverton, OR.
Dr. James Nealon works as a general surgeon in Silverton, OR and Molalla, OR. Dr. Nealon's hospital/clinic affiliations include Legacy Health and Silverton Health. He accepts Medicare insurance. After attending the University of Nebraska College of Medicine for medical school, he completed his residency training at the University of Kansas Medical Center.
Dr. Nicole Lorenz practices general surgery. She takes Medicare insurance. Before performing her residency at Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners and Spectrum Health, Dr. Lorenz attended Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include Legacy Health and Silverton Health.
Dr. Harris Waters' medical specialty is general surgery and vascular surgery. Dr. Waters attended medical school at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), David Geffen School of Medicine. He completed his residency training at Arizona Health Sciences Center. He takes Medicare insurance.