- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 20 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Blue Choice near Owasso, OK.
Dr. Bobby Bratton works as a general dentist. On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Bratton honors.
Dr. Dirk Thomas works as a general dentist. His average patient rating is 2.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Thomas is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Michael Sanchez's area of specialization is general dentistry. Dr. Sanchez is rated highly by his patients. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Mark Curtis specializes in dentistry and practices in Owasso, OK. He is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Curtis honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Daniel Huynh practices general dentistry in Owasso, OK. Dr. Huynh is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.