We found 5 hematologists near Midwest City, OK.
Dr. Todd Kliewer sees patients in Midwest City, OK. His medical specialties are adult hematology and adult oncology. Dr. Kliewer is professionally affiliated with St. Anthony's Hospital and SSM Health. His education and training includes medical school at the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine and residency at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Kliewer is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Stephen Hamilton's specialties are adult hematology and adult oncology. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He graduated from the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine.
Dr. Bilal Ahmad is an adult hematology and adult oncology specialist in Midwest City, OK. Dr. Ahmad is in-network for Medicare insurance.
- Anemia, a low level of red blood cells
- Low levels of white blood cells or platelets
- Bleeding disorders, such as hemophilia
- Clotting disorders, such as deep vein thrombosis
- Cancers of the blood, such as leukemia and lymphoma