- Anemia, a low level of red blood cells
- Low levels of white blood cells or platelets
- Bleeding disorders, such as hemophilia
- Clotting disorders, such as deep vein thrombosis
- Cancers of the blood, such as leukemia and lymphoma
We found 5 hematologists near Midwest City, OK.
Dr. Adam Asch is a physician who specializes in adult hematology and adult oncology. He honors Medicare insurance. Before performing his residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Dr. Asch attended Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson Medical College for medical school.
Dr. Todd Kliewer's specialties are adult hematology and adult oncology. Dr. Kliewer studied medicine at the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine. He has received a 3.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He is in-network for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Stephen Hamilton specializes in adult hematology and adult oncology. He studied medicine at the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine. He honors Medicare insurance.