- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 5 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Gold HMO 015 near Guthrie, OK.
Dr. Bryan Bumpas practices general dentistry in Guthrie, OK. Dr. Bumpas is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Terry Smith's area of specialization is general dentistry. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Smith honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Lewis Turney's area of specialization is general dentistry. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.