We found 19 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze near Enid, OK.
Dr. Erin Roberts-Svob practices dentistry in Enid, OK. Her areas of expertise include bone grafting, cosmetic dental procedures, and periodontal (gum) disease. Patient ratings for Dr. Roberts-Svob average 5.0 stars out of 5. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, TRICARE, and more.
Clinical interests: Tooth Extractions, Wisdom Teeth Removal, Periodontal Disease, Digital X-ray, Implant Surgery, Dental ... (Read more)
Dr. Curtis Bowman practices oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Bowman's average patient rating is 2.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. James Mabry specializes in general dentistry. Dr. Mabry is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. John Thomas' area of specialization is general dentistry. Dr. Thomas accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Gary Whiteside's area of specialization is general dentistry. Dr. Whiteside takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces