We found 8 cardiologists who accept Coventry Silver $10 Copay OAHMO near Youngstown, OH.
- Conditions / Treatments▼
- Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Medicare Patient Gender
- Medicare Patient Conditions
- Medicare Patient Age
- Additional Information
- Patient Demographic
- Online Communication
- Practice Affiliation
- Medical School
- Years Since Graduation
Dr. Grace Smith is a pediatric cardiologist. Before performing her residency at UH Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital, Dr. Smith attended the University of Michigan Medical School. Dr. Smith accepts several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate. She is professionally affiliated with Akron Children's Hospital.
Dr. Robert Vandekappelle's medical specialty is pediatric cardiology. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver. Dr. Vandekappelle is a graduate of Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson Medical College. He completed his residency training at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center. He is affiliated with Akron Children's Hospital.
Dr. David Hoffman is an adult cardiologist. Dr. Hoffman graduated from Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. He is rated highly by his patients. Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Hoffman honors.
Dr. Michael Saalouke sees patients in Youngstown, OH and Canfield, OH. His medical specialty is pediatric cardiology. He has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Areas of expertise for Dr. Saalouke include arrhythmias (irregular heartbeats), heart murmur, and syncope (fainting). He is professionally affiliated with the University Hospitals (UH) (Northeast Ohio). Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Saalouke honors. After completing medical school at the University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine, Dr. Saalouke performed his residency at Georgetown University Hospital.
Clinical interests: Heart Problems, Syncope, Congenital Heart Disease, Arrhythmias, Heart Murmur
Dr. Chakri Yarlagadda practices adult cardiology in Youngstown, OH. His average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Yarlagadda honors.
Dr. Wahoub Hout's specialties are adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. Dr. Hout is an in-network provider for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Mita Raheja's specialty is cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver.
Dr. Larry Woods is a Youngstown, OH physician who specializes in adult cardiology. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver.
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow