- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 41 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Blue Choice near Shaker Heights, OH.
Dr. James Trapp specializes in dentistry. Patient ratings for Dr. Trapp average 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Trapp honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. R. Carson works as a general dentist. The average patient rating for Dr. Carson is 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Carson takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Alfred Santucci is a general dentist in Niles, OH. The average patient rating for Dr. Santucci is 3.5 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.