- Acute sports injuries (sprains, fractures)
- Overuse injuries (tendonitis, bursitis)
- Head injuries (concussion)
- Heat injuries (heat stroke)
- Athletes with chronic illness (asthma, diabetes, heart disease) and how their illness is affected by exercise
- Nutrition and the use of supplements
- Developing a safe exercise plan for obese or sedentary patients
- Substance abuse of performance-enhancing drugs
- Teaching proper form and technique to reduce the chance of injury
We found 3 sports medicine providers who accept Humana Bronze HMO near Oxford, OH.
Dr. Krista Migliore specializes in orthopedics/orthopedic surgery and sports medicine. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. She studied medicine at Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Migliore is professionally affiliated with Kettering Health Network.
Dr. Todd Grime specializes in family medicine and sports medicine and practices in Hamilton, OH and Oxford, OH. Dr. Grime attended medical school at Ohio State University College of Medicine. Areas of expertise for Dr. Grime include musculoskeletal problems. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. Grime is affiliated with Kettering Health Network.
Clinical interests: Musculoskeletal Problems
Dr. Ronald Hess practices orthopedics/orthopedic surgery and sports medicine in West Chester, OH and Oxford, OH. Patient reviews placed Dr. Hess at an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He graduated from A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine.