- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 24 dentists near Marysville, OH.
Dr. Kevin Weitzel's specialty is pediatric dentistry. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Weitzel trained at Nationwide Children's Hospital for his residency. His professional affiliations include Nationwide Children's Hospital and Memorial Health System.
Dr. Emily Burns specializes in pediatric dentistry. For her residency, Dr. Burns trained at Nationwide Children's Hospital. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Burns takes. Dr. Burns is professionally affiliated with Nationwide Children's Hospital and Memorial Health System.
Dr. Kathryn Montgomery's area of specialization is general dentistry. She takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.