- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 6 dentists who accept United Healthcare Compass HMO near Cleveland, OH.
Dr. Joseph Krajekian's specialty is general dentistry. On average, patients gave Dr. Krajekian a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Krajekian honors. He attended Drexel University College of Medicine and Tufts University School of Medicine and subsequently trained at Allegheny General Hospital for residency. In addition to English, Dr. Krajekian (or staff) speaks Arabic and Armenian. He is affiliated with South Pointe Hospital.
Clinical interests: Facial Problems, Sleep Apnea, Mouth Problems, Maxillofacial Surgery, Minimally Invasive Procedures, ... (Read more)
Dr. Nadine Ghreiwati is a pediatric dentist and general dentist. Dr. Ghreiwati's professional affiliations include Cleveland Clinic and Fairview Health Services. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Ghreiwati honors. She trained at MetroHealth Medical Center for residency.
Dr. Daniel Bowser's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Bowser is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.