- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.
We found 8 allergist/immunologists who accept Medicare near Williamsville, NY.
Dr. Maya Srivastava is a pediatric allergy & immunology, adult gastroenterology, and pediatric gastroenterology specialist. Before completing her residency at Cleveland Clinic and MetroWest Medical Center, Dr. Srivastava attended medical school at SUNY, University at Buffalo School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences. Dr. Srivastava has indicated that her clinical interests include gastrointestinal problems (digestive disorders). She has received a 3.0 out of 5 star rating by her patients. She is in-network for Cigna, Aetna, Medicare, and more. She has received professional recognition including the following: ** Also Sub-specialty In Allergy & Immunology**. Dr. Srivastava is conversant in German. Her professional affiliations include Cleveland Clinic and Kaleida Health. Dr. Srivastava's practice is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Gastrointestinal Problems
Dr. Aries Liu-Helm is an allergist and immunologist. She honors Medicare insurance. After completing medical school at Albany Medical College, she performed her residency at Cleveland Clinic. Dr. Liu-Helm is affiliated with Kaleida Health.
Dr. Sean Brady's area of specialization is adult allergy & immunology. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He graduated from the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry and then he performed his residency at the University of Rochester Medical Center. Dr. Brady is affiliated with Kaleida Health.
Dr. Nalini Packianathan is an adult allergist and immunologist. She is affiliated with Kaleida Health. She studied medicine at SUNY, University at Buffalo School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences. Dr. Packianathan's residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with SUNY, University at Buffalo. She honors Medicare insurance.
Dr. Jeffrey Rockoff is a pediatric allergy & immunology specialist in Buffalo, NY and Tonawanda, NY. He takes Medicare insurance. Dr. Rockoff's hospital/clinic affiliations include Kaleida Health and Catholic Health System. He is open to new patients.
Dr. James Cumella works as a pediatric allergist and immunologist in Williamsville, NY and Niagara Falls, NY. Dr. Cumella is a graduate of SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine. The average patient rating for Dr. Cumella is 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes Medicare insurance. He is affiliated with Kaleida Health and Catholic Health System. Dr. Cumella has an open panel.