- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 5 dentists who accept United Healthcare Silver near Rochester, NY.
Dr. Paul Romano's areas of specialization are periodontics (gum disease) and general dentistry. United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Romano honors. Dr. Romano's practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Indra Quagliata practices general dentistry. She is rated 3.0 stars out of 5 by her patients. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Scott Watson specializes in general dentistry and practices in Rochester, NY. Dr. Watson is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Joseph Didonato's specialty is general dentistry. Patient ratings for Dr. Didonato average 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is accepting new patients.