- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 14 dentists who accept Blue Choice near Plattsburgh, NY.
Dr. Jennifer Plotnick works as a general dentist in Plattsburgh, NY and Brooklyn, NY. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Plotnick is open to new patients.
Dr. Anne Marie Spear's specialty is dentistry. Patients gave her an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Spear honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. John Prondecki works as a dentist in Plattsburgh, NY. Patient ratings for Dr. Prondecki average 3.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Prondecki takes.
Dr. Mohammad Afzal specializes in dentistry and practices in Plattsburgh, NY. His average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Afzal is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Yulian Berlin's area of specialization is pediatric dentistry. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.