- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 14 dentists who accept Health Net EPO near New York, NY.
Dr. James Sunwoo practices oral and maxillofacial surgery and otolaryngology (ear, nose, and throat) in New York, NY. Before completing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Southern California (USC), Dr. Sunwoo attended medical school at the University of Southern California (USC), Keck School of Medicine. He is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Sunwoo accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice. He is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital.
Dr. Olga Malkin's area of specialization is prosthodontics (tooth repair and replacement). Her average rating from her patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. Her clinical interests include dental implant surgery, teeth whitening, and laser treatment. Dr. Malkin takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice.
Clinical interests: Laser Treatment, Botox Injection, Teeth Whitening, Dental Implant Surgery, Invisalign
Dr. Malcolm Boykin specializes in dentistry. The average patient rating for Dr. Boykin is 5.0 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Mehru Bhatia works as a general dentist in Hoboken, NJ. She has a 3.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Bhatia honors.