- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 5 dentists who accept Anthem Blue Cross Power Select HMO near New York, NY.
Dr. Sang Ahn's area of specialization is general dentistry. Dr. Ahn is especially interested in dental implant surgery, sleep apnea, and teeth whitening. On average, patients gave him a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Delta Dental, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Sleep Problems, Teeth Whitening, Dental Implant Surgery, Invisalign, Sleep Apnea
Dr. Martin Man's area of specialization is general dentistry. In his practice, he is particularly interested in dental implant surgery and teeth whitening. Dr. Man trained at a hospital affiliated with Stony Brook University Medical Center for residency. On average, patients gave him a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Man accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and more.
Clinical interests: Teeth Whitening, Dental Implant Surgery
Dr. Jin Wang practices periodontics (gum disease) in New York, NY. He is rated highly by his patients. Dr. Wang honors Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Delta Dental, in addition to other insurance carriers.