We found 5 providers with an interest in eye problems and who accept CIGNA Medicare near Brooklyn, NY.
- New Patients▼
- Conditions / Treatments▼
- Patient Demographic
- Time Commitments
- Online Communication
- Practice Affiliation
- Medicare Patient Conditions
- Medicare Patient Age
- Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Medicare Patient Gender
- Medical School
- Optometry School
- Years Since Graduation
- Foreign Language
- Additional Information
Dr. David Berman, who practices in Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY, is a medical specialist in vitreoretinal diseases (retina and vitreous). Areas of particular interest for Dr. Berman include macular degeneration, glaucoma, and diabetic retinopathy. Dr. Berman has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He honors Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and TRICARE, as well as other insurance carriers. Before completing his residency at Kings County Hospital Center, Dr. Berman attended medical school at SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine. He has received the following distinction: New York Super Doctors. Dr. Berman (or staff) speaks the following languages: Hebrew, Spanish, and French. He is affiliated with New York Methodist (NYM) Hospital and Mount Sinai Hospital. He is accepting new patients.
Relevant Interests: , Macular Degeneration, Glaucoma, Diabetic Retinopathy, Retinal Detachment, Eye Problems, Retina Problems
All Interests: Retina Problems, Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, Diabetic Retinopathy, Retinal Detachment, Eye Probl ... (Read more)
Dr. Steven Sherman specializes in ophthalmology (eye disease). Dr. Sherman's clinical interests encompass glaucoma, corneal surgery, and retina problems (vitreoretinal diseases). His patients gave him an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. In addition to English, Dr. Sherman (or staff) speaks Spanish and Russian. He is professionally affiliated with New York Methodist (NYM) Hospital.
Relevant Interests: , Glaucoma, Retina Problems
All Interests: Corneal Surgery, Retina Problems, Glaucoma
Dr. Samer Khosrof's area of specialization is ophthalmology (eye disease). Dr. Khosrof (or staff) is conversant in Arabic and French. These areas are among his clinical interests: diabetes, eyelid surgery, and macular degeneration. Dr. Khosrof is affiliated with New York Methodist (NYM) Hospital. After attending the University of Aleppo Faculty of Medicine for medical school, he completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences and a hospital affiliated with SUNY Downstate Medical Center. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Khosrof honors.
Relevant Interests: , Macular Degeneration, Glaucoma, Diabetic Retinopathy, Cataracts, Retina Problems
All Interests: Macular Degeneration, Diabetes, Diabetic Retinopathy, Eyelid Surgery, Corneal Surgery, Cataracts, Re ... (Read more)
Dr. Mitchell Seidman, who practices in Brooklyn, NY, is a medical specialist in ophthalmology (eye disease). His areas of expertise consist of glaucoma, comprehensive ophthalmology, and cataracts. Dr. Seidman is affiliated with New York Methodist (NYM) Hospital. He obtained his medical school training at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Temple University. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, TRICARE, Aetna Medicare, and more.
Relevant Interests: , Glaucoma, Eye Problems, Cataracts
All Interests: Eye Problems, Comprehensive Ophthalmology, Cataracts, Glaucoma
Dr. Chitra Radhakrishnan's specialty is ophthalmology (eye disease). Dr. Radhakrishnan attended Stony Brook University Medical Center, School of Medicine and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Chicago for residency. In her practice, she is particularly interested in glaucoma. She accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Empire BlueCross BlueShield, and more. Dr. Radhakrishnan is affiliated with New York Methodist (NYM) Hospital.
Relevant Interests: , Glaucoma
All Interests: Glaucoma
pediatric ophthalmologists who accept CIGNA Medicare (32)?
- Amblyopia, or lazy eye
- Eye alignment problems, such as strabismus
- Refractive errors, such as nearsightedness or farsightedness
- Congenital cataracts, when a baby is born with a cloudy lens in the eye
- Eye injuries
- Vision problems caused by health issues that affect the whole body, such as juvenile diabetes or juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Prescription lenses, including glasses and contacts
- Prescription medications to treat infections or inflammation
- Other medical treatments, such as eye patches, tear duct massage, or eye exercises
- Surgical procedures, such as those to repair blocked tear ducts or correct eye alignment
- Laser treatments for retinopathy
- see patients for routine eye care
- diagnose eye problems
- prescribe glasses, contact lenses, and medications
- provide refractive therapies to correct vision, such as LASIK
- perform surgery on the eye
- Refractive disorders, such as myopia and astigmatism, which require lenses to correct the vision
- Glaucoma, a condition where increased pressure within the eye leads to damage to the optic nerve, the nerve that carries light images from the eye to the brain
- Dry eye, where there are insufficient tears to lubricate the eye
- Common infections of the eye, such as conjunctivitis