- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 7 dentists who accept Blue Advantage near Zephyr Cove, NV.
Dr. Jason Acevedo's area of specialization is general dentistry. On average, patients gave Dr. Acevedo a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Scott Forvilly specializes in general dentistry and practices in Zephyr Cove, NV. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Forvilly is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Kevin Cassidy works as a dentist in South Lake Tahoe, CA. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.