- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 35 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver HMO near Carson City, NV.
Dr. James Pincock specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery and practices in Carson City, NV. The average patient rating for Dr. Pincock is 2.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Pincock takes. He attended medical school at the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine.
Dr. Michael Almaraz practices periodontics (gum disease) in Carson City, NV. His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Kevin Peterson is a dentist in Carson City, NV. He has a 3.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Peterson takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Mark Funke is a general dentist in Carson City, NV. Dr. Funke is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.