- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 5 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver HMO near Deming, NM.
Dr. Richard Argant practices general dentistry. His clinical interests include gum lift, dental implant surgery, and sleep apnea. Dr. Argant takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Clinical interests: Gum Lift, Dental Implant Surgery, Sleep Apnea, Sleep Problems, Teeth Whitening
Dr. Walter Andrews works as a general dentist. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.