- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 4 dentists who accept Aetna Leap Specialty near Voorhees, NJ.
Dr. Brian Smith is an oral and maxillofacial surgery specialist. Dr. Smith is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. His training includes a residency program at Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. His areas of clinical interest consist of temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ), reconstructive surgery, and trauma. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. Awards and/or distinctions Dr. Smith has received include South Jersey Magazine; "Top Dentist"; and Philadelphia Magazine. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Cooper University Physicians, Temple University Hospital (TUH), and Crozer-Keystone Health System.
Clinical interests: Reconstructive Surgery, Temporomandibular Joint Disorder, Trauma
Dr. Carl Bifano practices oral and maxillofacial pathology and oral and maxillofacial surgery. His training includes residency programs at Cleveland Metropolitan General Hospital, Philadelphia General Hospital, and a hospital affiliated with MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine, Allegheny University. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. Dr. Bifano is affiliated with Cooper University Physicians and Temple University Hospital (TUH).
Dr. Jeffrey Wallis' area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Wallis is professionally affiliated with Abington - Jefferson Health. His residency was performed at Jefferson University Hospitals. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. His practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Robert Mermer specializes in oral and maxillofacial pathology and oral and maxillofacial surgery. His hospital/clinic affiliations include JFK Hospital and Holy Redeemer Health System. He is rated 4.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Mermer takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.