- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 4 dentists who accept Aetna Leap Specialty near Voorhees, NJ.
Dr. Brian Smith's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Smith's areas of clinical interest consist of temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ), reconstructive surgery, and trauma. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Cooper University Physicians, Crozer-Keystone Health System, and Temple University Hospital (TUH). Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Smith accepts. Dr. Smith attended the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and subsequently trained at Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania for residency. He has received the following distinctions: South Jersey Magazine; "Top Dentist"; and Philadelphia Magazine.
Clinical interests: Oral Reconstruction, Dental Implant Surgery, Reconstructive Surgery, Wisdom Teeth Removal, ... (Read more)
Dr. Carl Bifano is an oral and maxillofacial pathologist and oral and maxillofacial surgeon. His professional affiliations include Cooper University Physicians and Temple University Hospital (TUH). Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Bifano honors. Dr. Bifano trained at Cleveland Metropolitan General Hospital, Philadelphia General Hospital, and a hospital affiliated with MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine, Allegheny University for residency.
Clinical interests: Facial Problems, Temporomandibular Joint Disorder, Facial Reconstruction
Dr. Jeffrey Wallis is an oral surgeon. Dr. Wallis is affiliated with Abington Health. For his residency, Dr. Wallis trained at Jefferson University Hospitals. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. He has an open panel.
Dr. Robert Mermer is an oral and maxillofacial pathologist and oral surgeon. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Mermer honors. Dr. Mermer's hospital/clinic affiliations include JFK Hospital and Holy Redeemer Health System.