- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 3 dentists who accept Silver Navigate Plus 1600 near Vineland, NJ.
Dr. Richard Rosenthal works as an oral surgeon and general dentist. Dr. Rosenthal is professionally affiliated with Main Line Health and Long Island Jewish Medical Center (LIJMC). He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is accepting new patients.
Dr. Vaughn Clemens works as an endodontist in Vineland, NJ. Dr. Clemens accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He is open to new patients.
Dr. Abraham Beder is a dentist in Vineland, NJ. The average patient rating for Dr. Beder is 5.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.