- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 7 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Silver HMO 004 near Vernon, NJ.
Dr. Sung Cho's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. In addition to English, he speaks Korean. Dr. Cho's professional affiliations include St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center, Newton Hospital, and St. Joseph's Health System. He trained at Jefferson University Hospitals, a hospital affiliated with the University of Alabama, and a hospital affiliated with Jefferson Medical College for residency. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Meredith Blitz-Goldstein works as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon in Paramus, NJ, Sparta, NJ, and Vernon, NJ. Dr. Blitz-Goldstein has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by her patients. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. She completed her residency training at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center and East Orange Campus of the VA New Jersey Health Care System. Her professional affiliations include St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center and St. Joseph's Health System.
Dr. Donald Mattucci is a general dentist in Vernon, NJ. He is rated highly by his patients. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.