We found 5 providers with an interest in diarrhea and who accept Aetna Gold HMO near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Dr. Craig Barash's area of specialization is adult gastroenterology. Areas of expertise for Dr. Barash include celiac disease, hepatitis C, and colon polyps. He honors Medicare Supplement (Medigap), United Healthcare HSA, AmeriHealth, and more. He is a graduate of Mount Sinai School of Medicine and a graduate of The Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York's residency program. He is affiliated with St. Mary's Hospital. New patients are welcome to contact Dr. Barash's office for an appointment.
Dr. John Kravitz is a specialist in adult gastroenterology. His areas of expertise include the following: celiac disease, hepatitis C, and colon polyps. Dr. Kravitz is rated highly by his patients. Medicare Supplement (Medigap), United Healthcare HSA, and AmeriHealth are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Kravitz accepts. He is a graduate of Temple University School of Medicine. Dr. Kravitz is professionally affiliated with St. Mary's Hospital. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Dr. Scott Modena's area of specialization is adult gastroenterology. Clinical interests for Dr. Modena include celiac disease, hepatitis C, and colon polyps. Dr. Modena is affiliated with Virtua Memorial Hospital and St. Mary's Hospital. After completing medical school at SUNY Upstate Medical University, he performed his residency at Temple University Hospital. He honors Medicare Supplement (Medigap), United Healthcare HSA, and AmeriHealth, as well as other insurance carriers. New patients are welcome to contact Dr. Modena's office for an appointment.
Dr. David Salowe is a medical specialist in adult gastroenterology. Patient ratings for Dr. Salowe average 4.5 stars out of 5. Areas of expertise for Dr. Salowe include celiac disease, hepatitis C, and colon polyps. He is affiliated with St. Mary's Hospital. Medicare Supplement (Medigap), United Healthcare HSA, and AmeriHealth are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Salowe accepts. He has an open panel. He studied medicine at UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School. Dr. Salowe completed his residency training at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.
Dr. David Headley is an adult hospital medicine specialist. Dr. Headley graduated from Georgetown University School of Medicine and then he performed his residency at Hahnemann University Hospital. His areas of expertise include the following: cardiac risk reduction, metabolic syndrome, and syncope (fainting). Patient reviews placed him at an average of 3.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, CIGNA Plans, Devon Health Services, and more. Dr. Headley is affiliated with Crozer-Keystone Health System.
Relevant Interests: , Diarrhea
All Interests: Diabetes Management, Incontinence, Cellulitis, Electrolyte Disorders, Conjunctivitis, Erectile Dysfu ... (Read more)
gastroenterologists who accept Aetna Gold HMO (65)?
- ulcerative colitis (a condition where inflammation and sores affect the lower intestine)
- gallbladder disease (where bile stored in the gallbladder thickens and causes inflammation or gallstones)
- gastroesophageal reflux disease, or GERD (stomach acid flows back into the throat and causes a burning sensation and tissue damage)
- Bleeding in the digestive tract
- Liver disease and transplants
- Hepatitis, an infection of the liver
- Irritable bowel disease
- Severe heartburn, called GERD
- Lactose intolerance and severe food allergies
- Severe, chronic, or unexplained abdominal pain, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Nutritional disorders, including failure to thrive (FTT) and malnutrition
- Feeding disorders, including refusal of food, gagging, and trouble swallowing
- Puberty and growth
- Eating disorders
- Substance abuse
- Teen sexuality, including sexual orientation, sexual violence, and birth control
- Mood disorders and mental health
- Bullying, peer pressure, and abuse at home or school
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education