- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 46 dentists who accept Blue Choice near Medford, NJ.
Dr. Steven Garin is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon in Marlton, NJ, Medford, NJ, and Moorestown, NJ. His average patient rating is 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Garin has a special interest in X-rays. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, TRICARE, and more. Dr. Garin completed his residency training at Temple University Hospital. His professional affiliations include Virtua Voorhees Hospital and Temple University Hospital (TUH).
Clinical interests: X-Rays
Dr. Roland Biron specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery and practices in Newtown, PA. Dr. Biron honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is professionally affiliated with St. Mary's Hospital. He welcomes new patients.
Clinical interests: Sleep Apnea, Wisdom Teeth Removal, Sedation, Dental Implant Surgery, Bone Grafting
Dr. Amerigo Fedeli's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Fedeli is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Richard Osler's area of specialization is general dentistry. Dr. Osler's average rating from his patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Henry Finger's area of specialization is general dentistry. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.