- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 5 dentists who accept AmeriHealth near Marlton, NJ.
Dr. Steven Garin's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. In his practice, Dr. Garin focuses on X-rays. Dr. Garin is professionally affiliated with Virtua Voorhees Hospital and Temple University Hospital (TUH). His residency was performed at Temple University Hospital. He is rated 3.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE, as well as other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: X-Rays
Dr. Gene Martin's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Areas of expertise for Dr. Martin include bone grafting, dental implant surgery, and wisdom teeth removal. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, Aetna Medicare, and more. Dr. Martin is a graduate of Stony Brook University Medical Center, School of Medicine. His residency was performed at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. Dr. Martin is affiliated with Virtua Voorhees Hospital.
Clinical interests: Dental Implant Surgery, Wisdom Teeth Removal, Bone Grafting
Dr. Bradford Porter works as an oral surgeon. His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. His clinical interests encompass maxillofacial (jaw and face) surgery. Dr. Porter is affiliated with Virtua Memorial Hospital. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and Aetna Medicare are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Porter takes. For his residency, Dr. Porter trained at Medical Center of Delaware, Newark.
Clinical interests: Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Edwin Eisenberg is an endodontist in Cherry Hill, NJ and Sewell, NJ. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, CIGNA Plans, and more. For his professional training, Dr. Eisenberg completed a residency program at Temple University Hospital. He is affiliated with Virtua Marlton Hospital.
Dr. Richard D'eustachio practices general dentistry in Somerdale, NJ and Camden, NJ. Dr. D'eustachio takes Amerigroup, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Aetna, in addition to other insurance carriers.