We found 4 providers matching cosmetic treatments and who accept Beech Street near Hillsborough, NJ.
- Conditions / Treatments▼
- Additional Information
- Foreign Language
- Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Medicare Patient Gender
- Medicare Patient Conditions
- Medicare Patient Age
- Patient Demographic
- Online Communication
- Practice Affiliation
- Medical School
- Years Since Graduation
Dr. Jeffrey Henning works as a pediatric dermatologist. After completing medical school at Western University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific, he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with New York University (NYU). Areas of expertise for Dr. Henning include allergic contact dermatitis, moles, and acne. Patient ratings for Dr. Henning average 4.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Viant, and Aetna are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Henning accepts. Dr. Henning is professionally affiliated with Princeton HealthCare System.
Relevant Interests: , Cosmetic Skin Treatment
All Interests: Moles, Psoriasis, Vitiligo, Botox Injection, Cysts, Biopsy, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Allergic Con ... (Read more)
Ms. Kelly Bell works as a dermatologist in Princeton, NJ and Hillsborough, NJ. These areas are among Ms. Bell's clinical interests: moles, acne, and spider veins. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Viant, in addition to other insurance carriers. She is affiliated with Princeton HealthCare System.
Relevant Interests: , Laser Hair Removal, Cosmetic Surgery, Cosmetic Skin Treatment
All Interests: Moles, Psoriasis, Vitiligo, Botox Injection, Cysts, Cosmetic Surgery, Laser Hair Removal, Biopsy, Sk ... (Read more)
Dr. Robert Park specializes in otolaryngology (ear, nose, and throat). Areas of expertise for Dr. Park include facelift, sphenoidotomy, and blepharoplasty. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Park is in-network for AARP, MultiPlan, and MagnaCare, as well as other insurance carriers. After attending the University of Maryland School of Medicine, he completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with Johns Hopkins University. Dr. Park (or staff) speaks Spanish, Korean, and Hindi. Dr. Park is affiliated with JFK Hospital and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Rahway.
Relevant Interests: , Facelift, Cosmetic Surgery
All Interests: Eyelid Surgery, Thyroid Lobectomy, Ethmoidectomy, Sphenoidotomy, Cosmetic Surgery, Lymph Node Proble ... (Read more)
Dr. Melissa Selke practices family medicine. Patients rated her highly, giving her an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Areas of expertise for Dr. Selke include annual gynecological exam (well woman exam), migraine, and rosacea. Dr. Selke is affiliated with Princeton HealthCare System. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Viant, and Aetna, in addition to other insurance carriers. After completing medical school at Baylor College of Medicine, she performed her residency at Spartanburg Regional Medical Center.
Relevant Interests: , Microdermabrasion, Tattoo Removal, Hair Removal, Cosmetic Procedures
All Interests: Cyst Removal, Wellness Visit, Flu Shot, Nutrition Issues, Primary Care, Immunization, HPV Vaccine, W ... (Read more)
plastic surgeons who accept Beech Street (2)?
Dermatologists are medical doctors who take care of your skin, hair, and nails. Their work can involve everything from treating uncomfortable and itchy allergic rashes, to injecting Botox and removing wrinkles, to performing surgery to remove life-threatening skin cancers.
Dermatology is divided into several branches. A dermatologist may perform all of these services in his or her daily work, or he or she may specialize and focus on just one field.
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.
Your skin is extremely important: it covers and protects everything in your body. A dermatologist helps keep it healthy, as well as looking and feeling good.