We found 4 providers with an interest in eye problems and who accept Blue Advantage Silver HMO 003 near Cherry Hill, NJ.
- New Patients▼
- Conditions / Treatments▼
- Patient Demographic
- Online Communication
- Practice Affiliation
- Medicare Patient Conditions
- Medicare Patient Age
- Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Medicare Patient Gender
- Medical School
- Years Since Graduation
- Foreign Language
- Additional Information
Dr. Daniel Stegman sees patients in Clifton, NJ. His medical specialty is ophthalmology (eye disease). Dr. Stegman (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Hebrew, Spanish, and Romanian. Clinical interests for Dr. Stegman include glaucoma and comprehensive ophthalmology. Dr. Stegman's professional affiliations include St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center, Mount Sinai Hospital, and St. Joseph's Health System. Dr. Stegman attended Central University of Venezuela Faculty of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center and Hahnemann University Hospital. His patients gave him an average rating of 3.0 out of 5 stars. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Catastrophic, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers. He is open to new patients.
Relevant Interests: , Glaucoma
All Interests: Comprehensive Ophthalmology, Glaucoma
Dr. Ilana Friedman's specialty is pediatric ophthalmology. Dr. Friedman's areas of expertise include the following: strabismus, surgical procedures, and cataracts. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield Catastrophic, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and more. After attending Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University for medical school, she completed her residency training at Montefiore Medical Center and a hospital affiliated with Albert Einstein College of Medicine. She is professionally affiliated with Montefiore Medical Center, Lenox Hill Hospital (LHH), and Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
Relevant Interests: , Strabismus, Eye Problems, Cataracts
All Interests: Cataracts, Surgical Procedures, Strabismus, Eye Problems
Dr. Simeon Lauer is a physician who specializes in ophthalmic plastic surgery. He attended medical school at SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine. His training includes residency programs at Montefiore Medical Center and a hospital affiliated with Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Areas of expertise for Dr. Lauer include eye problems. Dr. Lauer has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield Catastrophic, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers. He is affiliated with Montefiore Medical Center, Mount Sinai Hospital, and Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
Relevant Interests: , Eye Problems
All Interests: Eye Problems
Dr. Steven Winfield sees patients in Passaic, NJ. His medical specialty is ophthalmology (eye disease). He studied medicine at the University of Michigan Medical School. For his professional training, Dr. Winfield completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with Mount Sinai School of Medicine. These areas are among his clinical interests: refractive surgery (vision correction surgery) and cataracts. Patient ratings for Dr. Winfield average 2.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Winfield accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Catastrophic, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and more.
Relevant Interests: , Cataracts
All Interests: Cataracts, Surgical Procedures, Refractive Surgery
pediatric ophthalmologists who accept Blue Advantage Silver HMO 003 (6)?
- Amblyopia, or lazy eye
- Eye alignment problems, such as strabismus
- Refractive errors, such as nearsightedness or farsightedness
- Congenital cataracts, when a baby is born with a cloudy lens in the eye
- Eye injuries
- Vision problems caused by health issues that affect the whole body, such as juvenile diabetes or juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Prescription lenses, including glasses and contacts
- Prescription medications to treat infections or inflammation
- Other medical treatments, such as eye patches, tear duct massage, or eye exercises
- Surgical procedures, such as those to repair blocked tear ducts or correct eye alignment
- Laser treatments for retinopathy
- see patients for routine eye care
- diagnose eye problems
- prescribe glasses, contact lenses, and medications
- provide refractive therapies to correct vision, such as LASIK
- perform surgery on the eye
- Refractive disorders, such as myopia and astigmatism, which require lenses to correct the vision
- Glaucoma, a condition where increased pressure within the eye leads to damage to the optic nerve, the nerve that carries light images from the eye to the brain
- Dry eye, where there are insufficient tears to lubricate the eye
- Common infections of the eye, such as conjunctivitis