- Advising a company on how to make an office wheelchair-accessible
- Setting goals for rehabilitation
- Creating exercise or treatment plans to increase strength or range of motion
- Contacting support services within the patient’s community
- Creating adaptations for the home, school, or workplace
- Identifying coping strategies for pain or stress
- Educating families about a diagnosis
We found 48 occupational therapists near Boonton, NJ.
Ms. Ellen Weinman's area of specialization is occupational therapy. Areas of expertise for Ms. Weinman include dislocation, pain management, and wounds. Ms. Weinman takes Medicare insurance. She is affiliated with Summit Medical Group. Ms. Weinman is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Soft Tissue Problems, Wounds, Pain Management, Joint Problems, Cubital Tunnel Release, Dislocation, ... (Read more)