- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.
We found 5 allergist/immunologists who accept Medicare near Nashua, NH.
Dr. Jon Vore's specialty is allergy & immunology. Patient reviews placed Dr. Vore at an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Medicare insurance. He graduated from Harvard Medical School and then he performed his residency at Tufts Medical Center. Dr. Vore is professionally affiliated with Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H) Nashua.
Dr. Amit Kumar sees patients in Nashua, NH. His medical specialty is allergy & immunology. His areas of expertise include asthma. Dr. Kumar takes Medicare insurance. He graduated from SUNY Upstate Medical University and then he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. He is affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Health System. Dr. Kumar is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Asthma
Dr. Amitha Harish's specialty is allergy & immunology. Areas of particular interest for Dr. Harish include asthma. She is professionally affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Health System. Dr. Harish honors Most Insurance Plans, Medicaid, and Medicare insurance. Dr. Harish welcomes new patients. Before performing her residency at Strong Memorial Hospital, Dr. Harish attended Albany Medical College for medical school. She offers interpreting services for her patients.
Clinical interests: Asthma
Dr. Julian Melamed's area of specialization is adult allergy & immunology. He attended medical school at the University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg. For his residency, Dr. Melamed trained at Hahnemann University Hospital. Dr. Melamed's patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. He honors Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP), Aetna, Medicare, and more. Dr. Melamed's distinctions include: the University Of Witwatersrand Student Medical Council Award Top Doctor Award; Boston Super Doctors; and Pfizer Scholarship. He is affiliated with Allergy & Asthma Specialists. He is not accepting new patients at this time.
Dr. William Siroty practices allergy & immunology. Dr. Siroty is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences and Georgetown University School of Medicine. His medical residency was performed at New York Hospital and Beth Israel Medical Center, New York. Dr. Siroty is affiliated with St. Joseph Hospital (Nashua, NH).