- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 7 pediatricians near Laconia, NH.
Dr. Janessa Peralta works as a pediatrician. She is conversant in Filipino. She attended medical school at the University of the Philippines College of Medicine. Dr. Peralta completed her residency training at Elmhurst Hospital Center. Dr. Peralta takes Kaiser Permanente insurance.
Dr. Michael Groenke's area of specialization is general pediatrics. Dr. Groenke is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and a graduate of the University Hospitals, Cleveland's residency program.
Dr. Lee Willett practices general pediatrics in Laconia, NH. He graduated from the University of Vermont College of Medicine. His training includes a residency program at Medical Center Hospital of Vermont. Dr. Willett is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients.
Dr. Neta Duvdevany's medical specialty is general pediatrics. Dr. Duvdevany is a graduate of Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, The Ruth and Bruce Rappaport Faculty of Medicine and a graduate of Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center's residency program.