- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 63 dentists near Dover, NH.
Dr. Timothy Osborn's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. He honors Medicaid and Medicare insurance. His education and training includes medical school at Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine and residency at a hospital affiliated with Oregon Health & Science University. Dr. Osborn is professionally affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC) and Boston Medical Center (BMC). Dr. Osborn is open to new patients.
Dr. Haskell Kingston specializes in dentistry and practices in Eliot, ME. Dr. Kingston's average rating from his patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and HealthSmart, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Gregory Fredette specializes in general dentistry and practices in Somersworth, NH. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Patrick Racz practices general dentistry. Patients gave Dr. Racz an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He honors Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and HealthSmart, in addition to other insurance carriers.