- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 16 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Bronze HMO 006 near Rocky Mount, NC.
Dr. Andrew Farrell works as a general dentist in Rocky Mount, NC. Dr. Farrell has a 2.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Janier Barton is a dentist in Rocky Mount, NC. Dr. Barton has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by her patients. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Barton honors.
Dr. Kimberly Burbano's area of specialization is general dentistry. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Burbano accepts.