- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department
We found 4 general surgeons who accept Medicare near Morganton, NC.
Dr. Jarvis Smith is a medical specialist in general surgery. Dr. Smith honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Humana ChoiceCare Network, in addition to other insurance carriers. After attending Wake Forest University School of Medicine, he completed his residency training at Good Samaritan Hospital, Cincinnati. He is affiliated with Duke Health and Alamance Regional Medical Center.
Dr. Ralph Ely works as a general surgeon. He has a 2.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. He accepts Medicare insurance. Dr. Ely attended medical school at Duke University School of Medicine. Dr. Ely's training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Virginia. He speaks Spanish. He is affiliated with Alamance Regional Medical Center.
Dr. Seeplaputher Sankar's areas of specialization are general surgery and vascular surgery. For his professional training, Dr. Sankar completed a residency program at Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center. He honors Medicare insurance. He is conversant in Tamil. He is affiliated with Alamance Regional Medical Center.
Dr. Christopher Lundquist practices general surgery. He accepts Medicare insurance. Dr. Lundquist attended medical school at Vanderbilt University School of Medicine. He trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Cincinnati for residency. He is professionally affiliated with Alamance Regional Medical Center.