- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 10 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver PPO near Morganton, NC.
Dr. Dewey Carter, who practices in Burlington, NC, is a medical specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 3.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Carter accepts.
Dr. Mary McElhaney's area of specialization is general dentistry. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.