We found 3 pain specialists near High Point, NC.
Dr. William Spillane practices pain medicine. He graduated from UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School. His average rating from his patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Spillane accepts Medicare insurance.
Dr. Eric Moser's areas of specialization are pain medicine and neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). He accepts Medicare insurance. He graduated from Wake Forest University School of Medicine.
Dr. Richard Sater is a specialist in pain medicine, neurophysiology, and neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). He graduated from Duke University School of Medicine. The average patient rating for Dr. Sater is 4.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Medicare insurance.
- Implantable devices (intrathecal pump, spinal cord stimulator)
- Injections (corticosteroids)
- Medications (Percocet, Vicodin)
- Nerve blocks (anesthetic injected into a nerve)
- Physical therapy
- Alternative medicine therapies, such as biofeedback, acupuncture, and hypnosis