- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 5 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver HMO near Washington, MO.
Dr. Jacqueline Demko's specialty is orthodontics (braces). Her patients gave her an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. Clinical interests for Dr. Demko include cleft lip and palate repair, teeth whitening, and smile makeover. Dr. Demko accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. Dr. Demko is professionally affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital.
Clinical interests: Teeth Whitening, Cleft Lip and Palate Repair, Invisalign, Smile Makeover
Dr. Jamie Mangels specializes in dentistry and practices in Washington, MO. Dr. Mangels is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Daniel Walde is a general dentist in Washington, MO. Patient ratings for Dr. Walde average 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Walde is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Darrell Lewis works as a general dentist. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Lewis honors.