- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 5 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver HMO near Washington, MO.
Dr. Jacqueline Demko is an orthodontist in Chesterfield, MO, Washington, MO, and Saint Charles, MO. Clinical interests for Dr. Demko include cleft lip and palate repair, teeth whitening, and invisalign. Patients rated her highly, giving her an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. She is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital.
Clinical interests: Teeth Whitening, Cleft Lip and Palate Repair, Invisalign
Dr. Daniel Walde is a general dentist in Washington, MO. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Darrell Lewis' specialty is general dentistry. He is rated 5.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Lewis accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.