- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 5 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO near Washington, MO.
Dr. Jacqueline Demko is an orthodontist in Chesterfield, MO, Washington, MO, and Saint Charles, MO. Areas of expertise for Dr. Demko include cleft lip and palate repair, teeth whitening, and invisalign. Dr. Demko is professionally affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital. She is rated highly by her patients. Dr. Demko accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Clinical interests: Teeth Whitening, Cleft Lip and Palate Repair, Invisalign
Dr. Daniel Walde's area of specialization is general dentistry. He is rated 4.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Walde honors.
Dr. Darrell Lewis' specialty is general dentistry. Patient reviews placed Dr. Lewis at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.