We found 5 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO near Washington, MO.
Dr. Jacqueline Demko specializes in orthodontics (braces) and practices in Chesterfield, MO, Washington, MO, and Saint Charles, MO. Areas of expertise for Dr. Demko include cleft lip and palate repair, teeth whitening, and smile makeover. She is professionally affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital. Her average rating from her patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Demko is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Teeth Whitening, Cleft Lip and Palate Repair, Invisalign, Smile Makeover
Dr. Jamie Mangels specializes in dentistry and practices in Washington, MO. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Mangels honors.
Dr. Daniel Walde's specialty is general dentistry. Dr. Walde's average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Darrell Lewis specializes in general dentistry and practices in Washington, MO. His patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Lewis accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces