- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs
We found 2 gynecologists who accept CIGNA Plans near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Eugen Campian specializes in urogynecology and practices in Saint Louis, MO and Chesterfield, MO. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Coventry Health Care Plans, in addition to other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Iuliu Hatieganu University of Medicine and Pharmacy Cluj-Napoca and the University of Louisville School of Medicine. Dr. Campian's residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of Louisville and a hospital affiliated with Southern Illinois University. In addition to English, Dr. Campian (or staff) speaks Hungarian, Romanian, and German. His professional affiliations include St. Luke's Hospital and SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital. He is accepting new patients.
Dr. Anthony Shanks is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, obstetrician, and gynecologist. Dr. Shanks is professionally affiliated with Progress West Hospital and Barnes-Jewish Hospital. He attended Indiana University School of Medicine and subsequently trained at Washington University Medical Center in St. Louis for residency. He is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and more.