- Changes in eating or sleeping
- Decreased energy, fatigue
- Numbness or a lack of interest in life
- Feeling hopeless
- Recurrent, persistent thoughts
- Feeling unusually anxious, sad, angry, worried, or on edge
- An inability to care for one’s self or perform daily tasks
We found 35 mental health professionals near Osage Beach, MO.
Mr. Hardy Baker specializes in counseling and practices in Macks Creek, MO and Osage Beach, MO. His areas of expertise include the following: adoption issues, depression, and oppositional defiant disorder.
Clinical interests: Depression, Phobias, Substance Abuse, Holistic Approaches, Postpartum Issues, Eating Disorders, ... (Read more)
Ms. Carol Pasewark is a counselor. Ms. Pasewark's areas of expertise include substance abuse, terminal illness, and depression.
Clinical interests: Depression, Couples Therapy, Grief, Mental Health Issues, Substance Abuse, Terminal Illness, Family ... (Read more)