- Changes in eating or sleeping
- Decreased energy, fatigue
- Numbness or a lack of interest in life
- Feeling hopeless
- Recurrent, persistent thoughts
- Feeling unusually anxious, sad, angry, worried, or on edge
- An inability to care for one’s self or perform daily tasks
We found 34 mental health professionals near Osage Beach, MO.
Mr. Hardy Baker's area of specialization is counseling. His areas of expertise include adoption issues, depression, and oppositional defiant disorder (ODD).
Clinical interests: Depression, Phobias, Substance Abuse, Holistic Approaches, Postpartum Issues, Eating Disorders, ... (Read more)
Ms. Carol Pasewark practices counseling. Her areas of expertise include substance abuse, terminal illness, and depression.
Clinical interests: Depression, Couples Therapy, Grief, Mental Health Issues, Substance Abuse, Terminal Illness, Family ... (Read more)