We found 18 dentists near Jackson, MO.
Dr. Steven Schoolman's specialties are oral and maxillofacial surgery and general dentistry. He is rated 5.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Schoolman accepts Medicare insurance.
Dr. Nathan McGuire specializes in orthodontics (braces). He has a special interest in temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ), laser treatment, and invisalign. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5.
Clinical interests: Laser Treatment, Invisalign, Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces