- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 14 dentists who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 005 near Festus, MO.
Dr. William Gray works as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon in Saint Louis, MO and Festus, MO. Dr. Gray's clinical interests include oral surgery. He is rated highly by his patients. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. After completing medical school at Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine, he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Oregon Health & Science University. Dr. Gray is affiliated with St. Anthony's Hospital. He has an open panel.
Clinical interests: Oral Surgery
Dr. Steven Hribernik's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. His average rating from his patients is 3.5 stars out of 5. He is professionally affiliated with St. Anthony's Hospital. Dr. Hribernik is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. New patients are welcome to contact Dr. Hribernik's office for an appointment.
Dr. Lawrence Ehrhart works as a general dentist in Festus, MO. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Joseph Schmieder is a general dentist in Herculaneum, MO. Dr. Schmieder is rated highly by his patients. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Schmieder honors.