- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 6 pediatricians near Waconia, MN.
Dr. Jacquelyn Jensen works as a pediatrician in Chanhassen, MN and Chaska, MN. Dr. Jensen is professionally affiliated with Park Nicollet Health Services. She takes Medicare insurance. She welcomes new patients. After completing medical school at the University of Minnesota Medical School, Dr. Jensen performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Minnesota.
Clinical interests: Thyroid Problems, Heart Problems, Skin Procedures, Hypertension, Joint Injections, Preventive Care
Dr. Murali Srinivasan is a Waconia, MN physician who specializes in general pediatrics. Dr. Srinivasan is professionally affiliated with Lakeview Clinic. Distinctions awarded to Dr. Srinivasan include: Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Super Doctors; Mpls.St.Paul Super Doctors; and Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Top Doctors.
Dr. Eric Wentling specializes in general pediatrics. Patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He is a graduate of Rush Medical College. Dr. Wentling is professionally affiliated with Lakeview Clinic.
Dr. Katherine Hackett works as a general pediatrician. Dr. Hackett is professionally affiliated with Lakeview Clinic. Awards and/or distinctions she has received include Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Top Doctors; Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Super Doctors; and Mpls.St.Paul Super Doctors.