- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 13 dentists who accept Blue Choice Silver PPO 003 near Owatonna, MN.
Dr. Brian Peters is a dentist in Owatonna, MN. Dr. Peters's areas of clinical interest consist of gum lift, botox injection, and belotero. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Gum Lift, Botox Injection, Belotero
Dr. Michael Dickman specializes in general dentistry. Dr. Dickman is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Tim Holland's area of specialization is dentistry. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Holland is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.