- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 16 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver near Mankato, MN.
Dr. Richard Kim is an oral and maxillofacial surgery specialist in Mankato, MN. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Douglas Vose specializes in general dentistry. Patient reviews placed Dr. Vose at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Douglas Otopalik specializes in general dentistry and practices in Mankato, MN. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Otopalik honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Garrett Starr specializes in dentistry. Patients rated Dr. Starr highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Starr takes.