Home > Search Results
We found 4 pediatricians near Owosso, MI.
Specializes in Pediatrics (Child & Adolescent Medicine)
Average rating 5.0 stars out of 5 (3 ratings)
Address: 802 802 King St, Corunna, MI 48817
"She is an amazing doctor who always cares for her patients and tries to make things easier for them. My mom went through so many doctors when I was a baby since I was always wheezing . She barely walked through the door before she told my mother that I had Asthma. Both my sister and I both saw her until we were eighteen. I always got strep throat every year and she could tell from the smell of my breath, she was always proved right from the cultures sent in. I won't give away too much more on who I am so I can't verfy what I am saying is true but I hope you will believe me. She is an amazing doctor and while I don't know much about if she still has the same nurses but she herself was great is at times a few minutes late because of all her patients."November 17, 2014
What is General Pediatrics?General Pediatrics is defined simply as the medical care of children and adolescents. It is one of the broadest specialties, delivering care to patients from birth through young adulthood, and encompassing everything from preventive health to the management of acute and chronic illness. Pediatricians care for the physical, emotional, behavioral, developmental, and social problems that affect children and teens. A general pediatrician has a wide variety of responsibilities, including:
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients' physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
Selecting a checkbox option will refresh the page.