- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 8 dentists who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 006 near Owosso, MI.
Dr. Mark Medel is a medical specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery. On average, patients gave him a rating of 2.5 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Steven Hollister's area of specialization is general dentistry. Patient ratings for Dr. Hollister average 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Hollister accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Dean Albertson's specialty is orthodontics (braces). The average patient rating for Dr. Albertson is 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Albertson is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.