We found 3 providers with an interest in gastrointestinal motility disorders and who accept Cofinity near Novi, MI.
Dr. Laurence Stawick's specialty is adult gastroenterology. Clinical interests for Dr. Stawick include bloodless medicine/transfusion-free surgery, biliary disorders (gallbladder and bile ducts), and colorectal cancer screening. Dr. Stawick is professionally affiliated with Providence - Providence Park Hospitals. After completing medical school at Wayne State University School of Medicine, he performed his residency at St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor. Dr. Stawick is rated highly by his patients. He takes Cofinity, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Relevant Interests: , Acid Reflux
All Interests: Bloodless Medicine/Transfusion-Free Surgery, Biliary Disorders, Acid Reflux, Esophagus Problems, Col ... (Read more)
Dr. Michael Raphael is a specialist in adult gastroenterology. His areas of expertise include the following: bloodless medicine/transfusion-free surgery, celiac disease, and colorectal cancer screening. He accepts Cofinity, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Priority Health, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Raphael attended medical school at Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. His training includes a residency program at Botsford Hospital. Dr. Raphael is affiliated with Providence - Providence Park Hospitals and St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus.
Relevant Interests: , Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Acid Reflux
All Interests: Bloodless Medicine/Transfusion-Free Surgery, Celiac Disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Acid Reflux, ... (Read more)
Dr. Hernando Lyons' medical specialty is pediatric gastroenterology. He attended Pontifical Xavierian University Faculty of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at Jackson Memorial Medical Center. Areas of expertise for Dr. Lyons include inflammatory bowel disease, liver disease, and chronic constipation. Dr. Lyons honors Cofinity, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Aetna, as well as other insurance carriers. He has received professional recognition including the following: Detroit Super Doctors. He speaks Spanish. Dr. Lyons's hospital/clinic affiliations include Providence - Providence Park Hospitals and St. John Hospital and Medical Center (Detroit, MI).
Relevant Interests: , Chronic Constipation, Acid Reflux
All Interests: Liver Disease, Chronic Constipation, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Acid Reflux
gastroenterologists who accept Cofinity (92)?
- ulcerative colitis (a condition where inflammation and sores affect the lower intestine)
- gallbladder disease (where bile stored in the gallbladder thickens and causes inflammation or gallstones)
- gastroesophageal reflux disease, or GERD (stomach acid flows back into the throat and causes a burning sensation and tissue damage)
- Bleeding in the digestive tract
- Liver disease and transplants
- Hepatitis, an infection of the liver
- Irritable bowel disease
- Severe heartburn, called GERD
- Lactose intolerance and severe food allergies
- Severe, chronic, or unexplained abdominal pain, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Nutritional disorders, including failure to thrive (FTT) and malnutrition
- Feeding disorders, including refusal of food, gagging, and trouble swallowing