- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 7 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver HMO near Grand Ledge, MI.
Dr. Kristen Ponichter's specialties are surgery and dentistry. She practices in Grand Ledge, MI. In her practice, she is particularly interested in dental surgery. She is affiliated with McLaren Health Care. Dr. Ponichter trained at Erie County Medical Center for residency. Dr. Ponichter accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Dental Surgery
Dr. Wayne Joseph's area of specialization is orthodontics (braces). Dr. Joseph has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. James Voltattorni practices dentistry in Grand Ledge, MI. He has a 3.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Voltattorni honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.