- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 6 dentists who accept United Healthcare near Detroit, MI.
Dr. Jeffrey Osguthorpe's medical specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. His areas of expertise include bloodless medicine/transfusion-free surgery. Dr. Osguthorpe honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Delta Dental. He attended Wayne State University School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital and a hospital affiliated with the University of Utah. Dr. Osguthorpe's professional affiliations include Providence - Providence Park Hospitals and St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus.
Clinical interests: Bloodless Medicine/Transfusion-Free Surgery
Dr. Laurena Moore Powell practices dentistry in Detroit, MI. Dr. Moore Powell takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.