- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 6 dentists who accept CIGNA POS near Silver Spring, MD.
Dr. Agnes Bolus-Alignay specializes in dentistry and practices in Silver Spring, MD and Essex, MD. Her average rating from her patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Bolus-Alignay is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, TRICARE, and more.
Dr. Angelica Mena's specialty is general dentistry. The average patient rating for Dr. Mena is 5.0 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Faith Cousins practices general dentistry. On average, patients gave her a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Cousins is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE.
Dr. Vijay Mathura works as a dentist. Patient ratings for Dr. Mathura average 5.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE, as well as other insurance carriers.